||SMITH, Sarah Randolph "Sally" |
||20 Oct 1819
||Adair County, Kentucky, USA [1, 2, 3]
||10 Aug 1860
||Johnson Township, Gibson County, Indiana, USA 
|1860 U.S. Federal Census of Indiana |
- Alvary (sic) Knowles was 46, born in Indiana. He was a farmer and head of a household that included his wife, Sarah, age 40, born in Kentucky; and their children Ezena, age 17; Jas. F., age 15; Margaret E., age 13; Lawrence J., age 9; Mary F., age 6; David E., age 2; and Thos., age 3 mos. - all born in Indiana.
||SMITH, Andrew, b. 7 Mar 1790, Fayette County, Kentucky, USA , d. 5 Dec 1862, Owensville, Gibson County, Indiana, USA (Age 72 years) |
||STONE, Asenith "Ezena", b. 7 Jan 1795, Bedford County, Virginia, USA , d. 30 Apr 1857, Owensville, Gibson County, Indiana, USA (Age 62 years) |
||29 Nov 1816
||Adair County, Kentucky, USA 
- Ezena's brother, Manoah, gave consent to the marriage of Ezena to Andrew Smith.
||KNOWLES, Asberry, b. Abt 1814, Indiana, USA |
||17 Feb 1836
||Gibson County, Indiana, USA 
||18 Nov 2013 |
- [S1032] Census, Indiana, 1860, Gibson Co., (Ancestry.com. 1860 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2009. Images reproduced by FamilySearch. Original data: 1860 U.S. census, population schedule. NARA microfilm publication M653, 1,438 rolls.), Year: 1860; Census Place: Johnson, Gibson, Indiana; Roll: M 653_260; Page: 930; Image: 420; Family History Library Film: 803260. (Reliability: 2), 31 Mar 2012.
- [S1219] Simpson Family Bible, Janie (Epperson) Simpson, (Letter from Irl Simpson, dated 29 December 1978, in the possession of Gene Wheeler.).
- [S43] Seaton, Jean - Research Report, Seaton, Jean, (Report outlining children and their spouses of James Andrew Smith based on Smith Family Records in the possession of Jean Seaton, prepared November 1990.), Andrew Smith Family (Reliability: 2), 4 May 2012.
- [S45] Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850, (Dodd, Jordan. Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997. Original data: Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Kentucky.), Spouse 1: Smith, Andrew Spouse 2: Stone, Ezena Marriage Date: 29 Nov 1816 Marriage Location: Kentucky, Adair County (Reliability: 2), 23 Apr 2012.
- [S309] Bertram, Eleanor L. Baker, Eleanor L. Baker Bertram, (Letter dated 1 Nov 1999 to Gene Wheeler).